Telescopic conveyor belt for concrete TDL16.5 Theam - 16.7 meters aluminum
Conveyor (conveyor) belt for concrete TDL16.5 Theam - aluminum telescopic construction, transporting concrete to a distance of 16.7 meters. It has two telescopic elements with a length of 3.5 m and 1.8 m. Lightweight design provides increased stability of the movement of the tape and maximum coverage.
Concrete conveyor belt TDL16.5 - THEAM (France)
• Transportation distance: 10.7 to 16.7 m
• Telescope - 2nd element: 3.5 m
• Telescope - 3rd element: 1.8 m
• Tape width: 360 mm
• Productivity: 70 m3/h
• Rotation angle: 310°
• Weight: 2800 kg
• Max. dumping height: 9.5 m
• Aluminum construction
• Proportional hydraulics
High quality transportation
- Anti-segregation transportation system, compatible with all types of plasticity of concrete.
- TDL16.5 conveyor belt can transport any kind of concrete or gravel, even to the second floor.
- Proportional radio control that provides smooth and accurate movement.
- The 500 kg light weight that is distributed throughout the boom (compared to TD16.5 conveyor belt - steel structure) gives tangible belt movement stability.
- The hinge and boom lock system reduces unwanted movement during transport.
- Controlling the conveyor using a remote control.
- Raise the conveyor UP/Down using the remote control.
- High voltage line detector.
- High pressure washer.
Conveyor belt for concrete TLD16.5, due to its lightweight design, has increased stability of movement of the belt. Convenient radio controls and enhanced security.