Working height: 21.70 m
Side outreach: 10.30 m
Diesel engine + AC electric motor
AC electric motor + DC electric motor
Diesel engine + DC electric motor
High-performing and lightweight
• Ultra-light and easy to transport
• 230 kg basket load capacity
• Electric version with batteries or HYBRID version on request
• Easy access to components requiring maintenance
• Simple to use yet precise
• Equipped with radio control of undercarriage and aerial movements
• Equipped with automatic stabilization and destabilization
• Variable stabilization without restrictions
• In-basket air, water and 220 V power outlets
• Option of lifting winch interchangeable with the basket
The Spider 22.10 is an ultra-light and easy-to-transport tracked lift.
Agile and stable, mounted on a variable-width crawler track undercarriage, it provides basket rotation and comes standard with radio controlled proportional and simultaneous commands.
Articulated with jib and equipped with double scissor mechanism, it travels easily over obstacles and includes automatic outreach control in relation to stability. The Platform Basket staff designed a tracked lift with no hoses on the outside of the booms with the intent of increasing the safety of operators and reducing the risk of damage.
In addition, it can be ordered with interchangeable winch, offered as an option, to safely lift loads of up to 250 kg. With a few operations and in just a couple of minutes the articulated platform can be converted into a hoist. Stable, compact and versatile, the Spider tracked lift 22.10 is the perfect choice for construction sites, hire, gardening, and maintenance work inside and outside buildings.
The world we live in today demands spider lifts that can work in multiple conditions. This is why, to meet customers’ specific needs, we optimised a series of accessories. In addition, our technical department is available to study and develop other accessories and customised options according to the customer’s requirements and expectations.