Working height: 13.40 m
Side outreach: 7.80 m
Diesel engine + AC electric motor
AC electric motor + DC electric motor
Diesel engine + DC electric motor
Compact and with optimised side outreach
• Unmatched height stability
• Fitted with counter-weight to increase the side outreach
• Ultra-compact stabilization and zero tail swing
• Agile and stable on variable-width crawler track undercarriage
• Simple and intuitive on-board fittings
• Ultra-light and easy to transport
• Extremely precise and convenient basket position
• Standard two-speed drive selection
• Metal covers protect against falling objects
• Standard air/water and 230Vac power outlets in the basket
• Quick and easy to unhook and re-hook the basket
The Platform Basket Spider 13.80 has gained a foothold as an impressive innovation in the market because it is the only telescopic model in this platform range that includes a jib.
In the Spider 13.80, the crawler track undercarriage guarantees total stability, also in an even smaller package, thanks to its narrow-width capability.
The extendible crawler track undercarriage also offers the added advantage of increased clearance between the chassis and ground in the wider condition,allowing it to operate easily on unpaved surfaces and climb inclines greater than 50%.
The Platform Basket spider lift is easy to use and an excellent choice for hire, thanks to the simple and intuitive on-board fittings.
Ultra-compact in the “narrow undercarriage” mode, the Spider 13.80 can even drive through a standard doorway. The Spider 13.80 is also available in the version with SCANRECO radio control, for movement control, and with automatic stabilization. Radio control lets you safely manoeuvre the platform up/down ramps when loading/unloading it.
The Spider 13.80 is a stable and easy-to-transport platform. These characteristics, in addition to a compact size that allows its use in confined spaces, make it an excellent choice for those involved in jobs like tree trimming and pruning, maintenance work, painting and any other work at a height that is hard to reach with a normal platform.
The world we live in today demands spider lifts that can work in multiple conditions. This is why, to meet customers’ specific needs, we optimised a series of accessories. In addition, our technical department is available to study and develop other accessories and customised options according to the customer’s requirements and expectations.