Mini SPX429 Jekko crane - compact mini spider crane for lifting loads up to 2940 kg
Mini crane SPX429 Jekko - this crane is one of the most popular in the line Jekko mini cranes with outriggers.
An innovative, reliable and high-tech mini crane is designed to perform all the basic basic functions for lifting and moving goods in a wide variety of conditions - in rooms, aisles, on stairs and slopes, in hard-to-reach places.
Mini crane spider SPX429 Jekko
• Maximum load capacity - 2.94 tons
• Maximum working height - 17 meters
• Range of extension of a boom arrow is 2,7 - 15,5 meters
• Dimensions - 3.55 m (L) x 0.78 m (W) x 1.35 m (H)
• The weight of a mini construction crane is 2.35 tons
• Boom - circular rotation 360°
Parameters mini crane SPX429 Jekko allow you to perform most of the standard tasks on the construction site, as well as effectively perform lifting work indoors.
The crane does not require a long setup and is ready to work in minutes.
This saves time and money, as well as a high level of safety for lifting operations.
This mini crawler crane with outriggers, in addition, the tracks of this crane can be extended, increasing the stability of the crane.
The crane is designed so that in the assembled state to pass through the doorway. The crane model can be equipped with both an electric motor and a diesel engine.
The mini crane software controls all machine functions, provides continuous monitoring of crane stability and blocks dangerous operations or overload.
Convenient intuitive control interface makes the operator’s work as easy and safe as possible.
This mini SPX429 crane is a new model of Jekko company, it is enhanced to perform complex tasks in rooms, narrow and confined spaces.
Also this crane can be equipped with additional gripping manipulators for glass or flat surfaces.
You can choose a complete set and some additional functions of the crane, just for your needs.
- Additional jib to extend the boom, pulley block.
- Built-in radio-controlled hydraulic jib.
- Remote control to make the operator’s work as convenient as possible.
- Winter kit - warms up the crane nodes, for operation at low temperatures.
- White rubber tracks (non-marking) for indoor crane operation.
- Additional hydraulic features for accessories.
- Software for remote assistance.
- Individual color of painting, choice of engine or crane configuration.
Specifications of the SPX429 Jekko mini crane
Two boom modes - hook and pulley
The mini crane boom can operate in pulley mode or hook mode.
Outriggers - two positions
Mini-crane outriggers can be fixed in two positions.
GSC stability control system
The geometric stability control system controls the position of each outrigger and the stabilization area as a whole.
Winner with 2-speed torsos
Main winch cables can work in 2-speed modes.
Glass gripping arms
Hydraulic gripping arm for glass, glass or flat surfaces.
Hydraulic battery manipulator for glass and flat panels.
CCI Lock System
System of blocking of the crane and movement at potentially dangerous situations.
Electronic LMI (Load Moment Indicator)
LMI system prevents overloading or overturning of the crane.
Automatic control of the stability of the crane.
Function Plug & Play - automatic troubleshooting.
Electrical Power Supply
Single-phase or three-phase electric motor for indoor crane operation.
Special software that controls all functions of the machine.
SPX429 Jekko Mini Spider Crane Specifications
|Mini Crane SPX429 Jekko||Parameter Value|
|Dimensions||3550 x 780 x 1350 mm|
|Stabilization Area||3750 x 3750 mm|
|Crane Weight||2230 kg|
|Power||14.9 kW (20 hp)|
|Main Winch||980kg, 51m-Ø 8mm|
|Max Outrigger Load||2200 kg|
|Max Track Load||0.55 kg/cm2|
|Travel Speed||1.8 km/h|
|Extendable Tracks||770-1100 mm|
If you are interested in the mini SPX429 Jekko electric crane model, we would like to draw your attention to the lithium battery advantages over standard ones:
1) Increase the useful life of the battery (8-10 times longer).
2) Fast charging time after discharge (up to three times faster).
3) Lithium batteries allow you to work at maximum power for the entire lifetime (alkaline batteries lose charge when the charge is reduced).
4) Lower maintenance costs.
5) When using a crane, lithium batteries last three times longer than lead-acid batteries.
Mini SPX429 Jekko crane is a universal lifting machine designed for standard range of tasks that have to be solved at the construction site. Reliability, environmental friendliness, ease of operation - everything makes the SPX429 Jekko a leader in this class of mini cranes.
Crane spider SPX429 Jekko is a crane of a new generation that you can buy in Ukraine from an official representative - «Interbudtechnica» company.
Specifications of the SPX429 Jekko mini-crane refer to the link: